Saturday, July 14, 2012

In Silas' First Three Weeks!

Well we have been busy! Our first big day was Tuesday the 26th of June. We went to Nikki's and she took Pictures of Silas! It was a rough day for him. I had no idea what went into taking pictures of a newborn!

Dick made his name out of Legos long before he was born! We are so glad to have him here with us! 

Silas was born at the perfect time for me to still enjoy some of Lehi's Round-Up week. At one week old he said hi to many family members at the stock parade and the rodeo.
First time to the rodeo since we were married, I have missed 4 years!
The next day we went to the miniature float parade and had dinner with some friends and family. Them Saturday morning we drove to Palisades State Park and spent the day the Sorensen Family Reunion. 
Dick with Carolyn, Silas and Thor
That was a busy week! We laid pretty low. We have been swimming a few times and we hiked to Timpanogos Cave. We didn't go through the cave but we did make it to the cave!
Owen and Silas chilling in the back of the car while we wait for the  rest of our group.

He slept the entire way up to the cave, then woke up to eat when we got there and slept the whole  way down and  back to the house.

The group!
We have also been to the Park and out to lunch with friends. I want to make sure I remember these things so I can tell Silas about all the adventures we had while he was sleeping.


2 people said:

Rappleye Family said...

Look at all of his fun adventures already :)

Laura Coombs said...

SO FUN! Miss you.