Tuesday, January 22, 2013

7 Months

7 Months Old!

7 Months old and growing. He is still progressing in many ways! I can't believe how fast time flies. He is getting to be quite a fast little crawler. He is not just pulling him self up anymore he is now starting to walk along furniture. He also thinks that he can stand. He will pull himself up to something get excited and let go. He then falls down. Once he falls to the floor he is kind of sad, it's like he wonders how he got there.  

Silas loves food! (He gets that from his mama) He still loves beets and carrots. He is starting to like fruits too, but he loves trying anything that 'big people' eat. He will try anything you put in his mouth. (that doesn't even have to be food) Everything he gets a hold of goes directly into his mouth. He was recently sick and when we went to the doctor he weighed 19 lbs 2 oz. He is just growing too fast. He wears 6-12 month clothes but is growing out of many of them already. 

Silas has 4 teeth, loves brushing his teeth, climbing onto/into and all over everything. He also loves his tongue and loves cuddling when he is sleepy! We LOVE our little guy and his fun little personality!

Here are some pictures of the last month...
He Loves his Daddy!

He Loves his puppy!

I Love this picture!

playing with a car

Temple Square

Seriously Adorable

This is what I get to see when my baby wakes up!

who knows?

Mommy favorite pass time!

Jello

Go Utes!

I will always Love this picture! My babies!

Tongue

Handsome little man!

He Loves to brush!

So cute

Sleepy guy!

wearing daddy's Disney hat, he might need one of his own!

2 people said:

Kathleen said...

I can't believe how big and grown up he is looking! I love him! He is so handsome!!! I bet he will be a really early walker at this rate!!

Callie said...

I am sad that he is getting big so fast! It is fun though! Also I think he is pretty handsome also!