Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Updated- I figured Dick won't be looking at this anyway.

Posted below and a few of my Bridals! Thanks for taking them Nik!

So We have just a few short days left to get everything in order! I know that I have been stressing a few of you out with my procrastination. But I thought you might want to know that almost everything is ready to go! We just need to work out a few more kinks and get our ducks in a row and we'll be ready to go!

Yes Kathleen I FINALLY HAVE THE DRESS!!! It is in my possession and everything! (as of yesterday)

Thanks everyone for being so willing to help out!

The Big Day is almost here!!!

7 people said:

Kathleen said...

i am in SERIOUS need of some pics!! i want to see the dress!! oh my gosh, YAY! tell me about it!! we still haven't gotten your invitation. since we think that secretly means we are not invited we decided not to buy plane tickets :( we feel snubbed...

BUT YAY!!!

Kathleen said...

Mr. and Mrs. Kyle T. Skinner
14 Bromley Drive
Williamsburg, Virginia 23185

i am dying to see how it turned out!! maybe post it on your blog because i am DYING! i want to see a pic of the dress too. text it to me, k?

Carrick family said...

Beautiful!!! Good luck. I am excited for you!

Erin said...

You look beautiful!!! Can't wait to see ya on friday!! So exciting!

Charma said...

You and your dress are beautiful. Can't wait to see you on Friday!

Kellybean said...

Ah you look so beautiful!

leslie jo said...

I love the last pic soo much! Congrats!