This was Kind of tough. It really made me think about things that I do! There are more than 6 but I think that is a sufficient amount to post.
1. Link the person who tagged you...Jacki
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
1-My Movies!
I have a lot of movies. I choose to buy them rather than rent them. So people borrow them and in order to keep track of them I have them alphabetized and categorized! If you borrow one of my movies I will know about it!
2-Feet!
I hate feet! I cannot stand them. (even my own) I wear socks only because I don't want to see my feet. When people get their feet near me it grosses my out and I try to find any way possible to get away from them!
3-Styrofoam!
I am extremely disturbed by Styrofoam! I cannot stand the sound that it makes! It gives my chills! When I open a box that has Styrofoam in it I will ask someone to open it for me, then I leave the room. I try not to return unless it has been disposed of!
4-Ketchup!
Makes me Vomit! The smell disgusts me! I am at the point that I can't even use it in anything. The stuff is really quite repulsive!
5-The Toilet Seat Lid! Every time I am in the bathroom I shut the toilet seat lid. In any bathroom that I chance to be in I shut the toilet seat lid. I mean I really don't want to see toilet water! Also I feel safer (when things are stored close to the the toilet) that things won't accidentally fall in if the lid is shut! So there you have it! I have to have not only the seat down but the LID CLOSED!
6-Ideas!
When I get an idea in my head and I am determined for it to happen, It will happen! I do whatever is in my power to make it happen whether it is wanting to paint my room 5 different colors, or I am hungry and want a specific food. Until it happens I will strive with all my might to make it happen! (Some may refer to this as being stubborn....they may be correct who is to say?)
Tagging: Charma, Nikki, Cheryl, Tasha, Jocelyn and Megan
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Quirks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 people said:
Cute Post! sorry I have had no time to do it :( I am awful :)
Post a Comment