Friday, May 23, 2008

Today...

So today has been a slow day!  I am kind of at the point where I am done with this job... (just had my feel of it for the week)  I do like it but I know that sometimes I just don't want to go in... and today I didn't want to stay.  


But anyway enough complaining.   Things really are good!  I have loved being in Virginia and exploring new things.  We get to go to Busch Gardens this weekend and that will be fun.  We have also been able to make a lot of new friends, and since they work for the same company they have the same hours and live close.  That is nice.  I have also discovered that there are many fun places around.  There is a huge park about 5 minutes away!  I love parks!  There is a section in the park that is like the Discovery park in Pleasant Grove.  I was way excited to see... Something to remind me of home and all the things I'm missing out on.  

Mother's Day. Bennie's Birthday. Erin's Preschool graduation. Ali's 3rd birthday. My Mom Moving into a new place! ...and many other things I can't be there for!  I really do miss all of you even though I do Love it here also!

I am really hoping to get pictures up soon!

1 people said:

Jeana said...

callie i'm glad you found it. and thanks about my kids names, we really like them too. i'll have to put a link on to your blog so we can keep up.